Basic Requirements for A Service Center Director Applicant
- The applicant must be a bonafide DXN distributor with a good standing record for at least six (6) months.
- The applicant must be at least of a Star Agent status with a minimum of 100 distributors under him / her in the area, which he/she intends to apply.
- The applicant must have a minimum monthly bonus income of Php 7,500 or above for three (3) consecutive months.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years of age by calendar year at the time of application.
- The applicant must be either or a Permanent Resident naturalized / acquired citizen or Filipino citizen.
- The applicant must be a resident of the area being applied for at least One (1) year. (Needs to submit Barangay Clearance as proof)
- Note: If the applicant already an existing Service Center Director then the above requirement is not required.
- The applicant must have a minimum capacity to purchase initial products worth Php 300,000.00.
- The applicant must possess an ability to conduct, at the least, a basic Business Opportunity Meeting (B.O.M.), Understanding the Marketing Plan (U.M.P.) and Basic Ganotherapy.
- The applicant shall only apply for him/her self only, not representing a third party.
- The applicant must be free from any bankruptcy charge or criminal records. And, every application must be accompanied by Clearance, Barangay Police Clearance / NBI Clearance documents.
- The applicant must comply with all the basic requirement as mentioned above.
- Submit a photocopy of business registration certificate and the Articles of Incorporation.
- Company resolution authorizing a majority shareholder to act for and in behalf of the corporation and apply as a service center provided he/she is a registered DXN distributor with a Star level status and 3 months residency with the company.
- Able to make a minimum purchase of products worth P 200,000 excluding kits.
- Has the capacity to provide the basic facilities required of a Service Center.
LOCATION AND FACILITIES
The proposed site should not be within 10 kms. from the nearest service center in between towns or provinces except in key cities or towns wherein population and business potential are the main consideration. Business potential will be considered based on the following factors:
- Presence of 3 major/private commercial banks.
- Presence of a major direct selling/multi-level marketing company.
- Area is serviced by a major telecommunications company.
- Has a minimum population of 100,000.
- Inability of existing service center to provide effective product servicing and basic facilities and equipment for recruitment and training.
The proposed office should have a floor area of at least 40 square meters with a provision for product display, servicing, training room or meeting area. It should also be equipped with a telephone/fax machine, whiteboard, overhead projector and a sound system.
The proposed site should be located in an area which is in a center of business activities and very accessible to public transportation.